Monday, August 18, 2014

AVEENO Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector




I never thought I'd listen to anything Jennifer Aniston had to say on beauty. I  mean let's face it, she's kind of perfect, what could she possibly know about having dark spots? After receiving Aveeno's Targeted Tone Corrector free from Influenster - I decided to try it out! At $15 for a  oz tube it's not a product I would have tried out of the blue, but after using this tube, I am convinced it would be money well spent! 

At 36, I have developed a discoloration on my left cheek that has been becoming more prominent over the past year. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, so it's really just sitting out there for the world to see. After two weeks or do of applying this product twice a day to my dark spot it has actually started to fade. Take that aging process!! I am really impressed with this product and am definitely considering trying some of the other products in this line. 

I definitely feel more #RadiantWithAVEENO after using this product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment