Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Retro Glam

Rimmel London USA has come out with this great mascara called Scandal Eyes Retro Glam. It hits the store shelves this month (November 2013), and promises to deliver a wide eyed false lash look. 

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am not big into mascara. My past experiences have been riddled with clumpy messes that I had no interest in repeating! Compliments of Influenster I received this product for testing purposes, and was able to give it a shot. I was actually surprised at how well it performed! It features a curved brush that helps get the base of your lash line, and you can actually see individual lashes, which indeed does look more like a false lash than a clumpy mascara nightmare.When I used this product, I only applied to my top lash. I found that for me personally having both upper and lower lashes made up was a bit "too much" for me. If you don't typically wear eye makeup you may want to go with this strategy! The lashes you will get with this mascara are very powerful, and I firmly believe that a little does go a long way!

The best part is this is actually an affordable product. Hard to believe, right? It's true though! You can find this product now in major retailers, and drug stores for around $6. Amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment